For over 23 years, Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. has been a leading electrotherapy electrode manufacturer, offering high performance products under the Advantrode trademark name. Pepin’s full line of Advantrode brand electrotherapy electrodes offer 100% uniform current dispersion, improved reusability, and ultra-low impedance. Our fully automated processes allow us to offer a superior, USA-made electrode at a competitive price. Additionally, Pepin Manufacturing mass manufactures our own Comfort 1/0 Iontophoresis transdermal patches. All Advantrode and Comfort 1/0 electrodes are FDA 510(K) cleared. In addition to the full line of Advantrode electrodes, Pepin Manufacturing offers a wide variety of TENS units, leadwires, and electrotherapy accessories. Pepin Manufacturing leads the way in custom electrode and sensor manufacturing for the cosmetic, electrotherapy, and medical industries. As a key provider for next generation wearable technologies that use the Internet of Things (loT), we design and manufacture cutting-edge electrodes and sensors built to each customer’s specifications and application.
Ultra-High Performance electrodes that utilize a uniquely-applied conductive pure silver layering system and specially designed pure copper lead wires with dispersive lug heads to achieve best-in-class electrical dispersion and conductivity to maximize patient comfort.
Pepin offers electrotherapy accessories and equipment designed for therapeutic uses. Products include lead wires and batteries for TENS units and pain-relieving gel used to equip, maintain and supplement pain-relieving technology.
General use electrodes combine quality with value. These cost-effective electrodes provide comfort and maximum reusability without sacrificing quality.
- Uniquely designed Dual layer of adhesive hydrogel enhances the performance, offering ultimate patient comfort. Our premium hydrogel strengthens and increases the life of each electrode resulting in maximum reusability.
- A layer of Pure Silver (Ag) is uniquely bonded to a layer of conductive carbon film for reduced impedance, greater conductivity and uniform current dispersion. The combination of these high quality materials prevents “hot spots” to ensure patient comfort.
- Extra long 4.5″ Lead Wires with tin coated copper strands for the lowest impedance on the market. A dispersive lug head helps to prevent wire pull-out.
- Available in Many Size and Shapes along with several choices of Flexible and Durable Topcoat Materials.
- Low Profile Design maximizes flexibility, allowing the electrode to conform to body contours.
- The AdvanTrode line of electrodes are manufactured with State-of-the-Art Computerized Technology to ensure precision and quality in every electrode.
- Made in the USA.
- The unique manufacturing processes and material used in PMI electrodes provide a uniform current dispersion throughout the desired treatment site of picture each electrode. This uniform current dispersion eliminates “hot spots” and provides the maximum treatment to the entire electrode surface.
- A leading brand electrode and a PMI electrode are placed on a “Current Dispersion Meter”. An electrical current is passed through each electrode for a period of 60 seconds. The electrical voltage output is identical for each electrode. Results are shown at right.
- The PMI electrode displays optimal current dispersion while the leading brand treats less than 50% of the surface, mainly where the wire is placed.
© Pepin Manufacturing, Inc., All Rights Reserved.